by Member's Mark |
Item # 321553
About this item
- Perfect for grilling out whole or cut into bone-in center-cut chops
- Fairly lean
- Tender if prepared properly (see below)
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 3-day advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy
- Aliases: Center-cut Pork Loin Roast, Center-cut Pork Roast, Pork center Loin Roast, Pork Center-cut Rib Roast, Pork Loin Center Cut, Pork Loin Center Rib Roast, Pork Loin Roast Center Cut, Pork Loin Rib Half
- Where it's from: The animal's back
- Bone-in or boneless? Pork loin can be sold bone-in or boneless. Bone-in loins with the backbones removed and the ribs trimmed of meat (or "Frenched") are sometimes called pork racks, and if the pork rack is tied into a circle, it is called a crown roast of pork.
- Texture and flavor: Fairly lean, mildly flavored meat with a thick cap of fat on top; tender if cooked properly
- How it's cooked: Pork loin is best grilled over moderate heat or seared then slow roasted in the oven. Be careful not to overcook pork loin.