Case Sale: Member's Mark Boneless Skinless Tenderloins (8 pkgs., priced per pound)
About this item
- Boneless skinless chicken tenderloins are ready to cook out of the package
- Minimally processed with no artificial ingredients for the freshest taste possible
- Easy and fast to cook when in need of a quick meal
- Perfect for breading, frying and baking
Fry up the juiciest chicken tenders with Case Sale: Member's Mark™ Boneless Skinless Tenderloins (8 pkgs., priced per pound) - 45-65lbs. Lean and moist, these tenderloins are great to cook as a snack, side dish or whole meal.
Where do Member's Mark Boneless Skinless Tenderloins Come From?
Member's Mark Boneless Skinless Tenderloins come from hatched, raised and harvested chickens in the United States. Part of the breast, tenderloins are small, slender portions of white meat used to make those juicy crispy chicken tenders you find at most fast-food chains, diners and restaurants. Tasting just like a chicken breast, only shorter and thinner, these boneless skinless strips of meat are ready to be used as is.
Easy Crispy Chicken Tenders Recipe
Already deboned, skinned and perfectly sized, you can start making delicious fried chicken tenders fresh out of the package. Simply fill a deep frying pan with oil and preheat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. As you wait, set up one bowl of flour, one bowl of beaten eggs, and one bowl with your choice of breadcrumbs (season if needed). Dip each tenderloin in flour, then in egg, and lastly, in breadcrumbs. Now fry for 6–8 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve alone or with your favorite dipping sauce for extra flavor.
100% Natural and Fresh
Minimally processed with no artificial ingredients, these chicken tenders offer nothing but fresh chicken taste. Easy and fast to cook, whether you're running out of time or in need of a quick hunger fix, you can always depend on these tenderloins to satisfy your cravings.
Low Calorie and High Protein
Chicken tenderloins are a good source of protein. With a lower calorie content, these skinless tenders are easy to fit into your everyday diet. For a healthy option, instead of frying, try baking these tenders in the oven and tossing them over a bed of fresh greens to enjoy a tasty and nutritious salad.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 3-day advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy