About this item
- Prepare fresh pork loin whole or cut into smaller pieces
- Fairly lean, full of flavor
- Tender after slow cooking
- Can be grilled, roasted in the oven, or slow cooked in the crockpot
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 3-day advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam's Club® Return/Refund Policy
Case Sale: Bone-in Pork Loin (2 bags per box, priced per pound) provides whole bone-in pork loin that is simple to prepare and full of flavor. The fresh pork loin becomes tender and mouthwatering when slow cooked in a crockpot, on the grill, or in the oven. Pork center loin can be easily prepared in its full form or by first being cut into smaller pieces. This healthy pork can be enjoyed at family cook-outs, elegant dinner parties, pot luck gatherings and more. There really isn't a bad time to indulge in fairly lean bone-in pork loin.
Is Pork Loin Healthy?
Yes, this bone-in pork loin is a delicious cut of fresh pork with a small amount of fat along the top. This is a lean and healthy protein option.
Does the Case Come With Whole Bone-in Pork Loin?
Yes, the case includes two bags of bone-in pork loin slabs. Each slab is a whole bone-in pork loin to make for easy preparation and ensure maximum flavor.
How Should I Prepare Fresh Pork Loin?
Raw pork loin can get an enhanced flavor with a dry rub or wet marinade before cooking. To keep the pork loin healthy, remember to use fresh ingredients for wet marinade and be modest with the salt for dry rubs. The thin layer of fat on the whole bone-in pork loin will add delicious flavor and moisture.
What Seasonings Go Well With Bone-in Pork Loin?
The Italians have a saying "Chi usa aglio non fa mai sbaglio" which means "He who uses garlic never makes a mistake". This is especially true when it comes to preparing a fresh pork loin. Fresh garlic is great with a wet marinade while garlic powder goes well when mixed with oregano, cumin, coriander, thyme and a dash of salt for a dry rub.
How Much Does this Case of Bone-in Pork Loin Cost?
This product is priced per pound, therefore the final cost depends on the total weight of the raw pork loin.