Fresh All Natural Bone-in Pork Center Loins (2 loins per bag, priced per pound)
Item #: 431999 | Model #: PLU 11033 |
10% non-member fee may apply.Join now!
- Free Pickup
Delivery estimates, taxes, and fees are based on ZIP Code. Club Pickup orders are based on your club’s current price and item availability on the day of payment.
About this item
- Perfect for grilling out whole or cut into bone-in center-cut chops
- Fairly lean
- Tender if prepared properly (see below)
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 3-day advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy
- Aliases: Center-cut Pork Loin Roast, Center-cut Pork Roast, Pork center Loin Roast, Pork Center-cut Rib Roast, Pork Loin Center Cut, Pork Loin Center Rib Roast, Pork Loin Roast Center Cut, Pork Loin Rib Half
- Where it's from: The animal's back
- Bone-in or boneless? Pork loin can be sold bone-in or boneless. Bone-in loins with the backbones removed and the ribs trimmed of meat (or "Frenched") are sometimes called pork racks, and if the pork rack is tied into a circle, it is called a crown roast of pork.
- Texture and flavor: Fairly lean, mildly flavored meat with a thick cap of fat on top; tender if cooked properly
- How it's cooked: Pork loin is best grilled over moderate heat or seared then slow roasted in the oven. Be careful not to overcook pork loin.