Case Sale: USDA Choice Angus Beef XT Inside Round (3-4 pieces per box, priced per pound)
Order requires 3-day advance notice, you will receive email confirmation when order is ready.
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Separated from the knuckle and bottom round
- Inside Round is the inside portion of the round primal, with all bones, cartilage and exposed lymph glands removed
- Offers operators variety and value – inventory one item for multiple menu applications
- One cut offers a variety of uses – roasts, steaks, kabobs, stir-fry and fajitas
- Strong nutrition profile is ideal for lighter menus
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 3-day advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy
Suitable for both dry and moist cookery, this beef cut is ideal for roasting or rotisserie, pot roast, marinating, grilling or stir-fry. It's exceptionally great when enhanced with value-added marinades, sauces and side dishes. Cook to recommended internal temperatures: Rare (140°F), Med. Rare (150°F), Medium (160°F), Med. Well (165°F), Well (170°F). The temperature of a beef roast will rise 5°F to 10°F after removing from the oven. Remove it from the oven and loosely cover with foil before it reaches the desired doneness.
Due to the fresh nature of this item, large quantities of this item may not be available for Club Pickup purchase. For quantities exceeding over 10 of this this item, please contact your local club for the earliest available date that this item can be available.