USDA Choice Angus Beef Special Trim (piece count varies by bag, priced per pound)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Also known as "Export Style" and "Lifter Meat"
- Great grilled or sautéed
- Most often used as a raw material source for a variety of value-added items such as marinated strips and steaks
Item may only be available in specific clubs. Please contact your local club, if you have any questions regarding the specific cut that is stocked at your local club.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 3-day advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy
Here's a small, specialty beef cut with great taste and juicy texture that offers numerous options for menu items. A flat, somewhat thin piece of beef, it consists of muscles that are immediately below and above the blade bone and related cartilage of the primal rib. This cut offers chefs a tremendous opportunity for menu innovation.