About this item
- Angus Choice beef
- Consists of the rib section from any rib and/or plate item
- Contains at least 2 but no more than 5 ribs
- Rich, deep flavor
- Less expensive cut that offers good profit opportunities
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 3-day advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy
For short ribs, it's best to prepare them using dry heat for thinner cuts, moist heat for thicker cuts. Less-tender short ribs require a long, slow cooking time to tenderize. The result is moist, full-flavored ribs. Braising short ribs with wine, vegetables, seasoning and stock enhances the taste and tenderness.
Meet customer demand for homestyle comfort food. Short ribs are frequently cut into individual pieces. They are also cut across the bone into thick or thin crosscut pieces and can be ordered boneless.