Case Sale: USDA Choice Angus Beef Peeled Tri Tips (piece count varies by case, priced per pound)
Order requires 3-day advance notice, you will receive email confirmation when order is ready.
- Free Pickup
About this item
- One of the more than 29 beef cuts that qualify as lean
- The portion of the bottom sirloin that remains after removal of the flap and ball tip
- Also known as Beef Loin, Bottom Sirloin Roast, Boneless Tri-Tip and Triangle Roast
Item may only be available in specific clubs. Please contact your local club, if you have any questions regarding the specific cut that is stocked at your local club.
- Order requires 3-day advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy
This tender and boneless cut offers the same great taste as top sirloin but offers outstanding taste, convenience and versatility at a more moderate price.
Because there are two tri-tip roasts per beef animal, the price of tri-tip varies little during the year.
Due to the fresh nature of this item, large quantities of this item may not be immediately available for Club Pickup purchase. For orders with quantities exceeding 10, please contact your local club for the earliest available date that the item can be available through Club Pickup.