Case Sale: USDA Select Inside Beef Skirts (count varies by case, priced per pound)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- For those that like their steaks with more fat, this is the steak for you
- Great steak to marinate because of its loose texture, which absorbs flavors well
- Perfect as a salad topper, filling for wraps, sandwiches and fajitas
Item may only be available in specific clubs. Please contact your local club, if you have any questions regarding the specific cut that is stocked at your local club.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 3-day advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy
Skirt steak is the cut of choice for making fajitas, Cornish pasties, Chinese stir-fry, churrasco and Bolognese sauce. To minimize toughness and add flavor, skirt steaks are often marinated before grilling or pan-searing very quickly, or cooked very slowly, typically braised. They are traditionally sliced against the grain before serving to maximize tenderness.