Case Sale: Usda Choice Angus Beef Flanks (piece count varies by case, priced per pound)
Order requires 3-day advance notice, you will receive email confirmation when order is ready.
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Beef flank is a popular food service cut for its great natural flavor and ease of preparation
- Relatively long and flat cut, flank is used in a variety of dishes including London broil
- Alternative to skirt steak often used in fajitas
- Can be grilled, pan-fried, broiled or braised to increase tenderness
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 3-day advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy
This versatile cut of beef is ideal for virtually every cooking style and multiple menu applications. Limited fabrication or trimming time is required.
Due to the fresh nature of this item, large quantities of this item may not be immediately available for Club Pickup purchase. For orders with quantities exceeding 10, please contact your local club for the earliest available date that the item can be available through Club Pickup.