Carnations - Hot Pink (Choose stem count)
- $ 83 98 - $ 139 98 83.98
- 150 - out Of stock
- 300 - out Of stock
- Friday, Mar 3
- Tuesday, Mar 7
- Wednesday, Mar 8
- Thursday, Mar 9
- Friday, Mar 10
- Tuesday, Mar 14
- Wednesday, Mar 15
- Thursday, Mar 16
- Friday, Mar 17
- Tuesday, Mar 21
- Wednesday, Mar 22
- Thursday, Mar 23
- Friday, Mar 24
- Tuesday, Mar 28
- Wednesday, Mar 29
- Thursday, Mar 30
- Friday, Mar 31
- FREE Delivery
- By florist/ courier
About this item
people who viewed this item also viewed
Carnations are known world-wide for their excellent quality and longevity.
Perfect for your wedding, event, resale or individual needs.
Please have someone available to receive and process the flowers on the delivery date.
Please read Order Cancellation, Warranty and Important Delivery Information policies.
For further information regarding care and handling, please see our Flower Care Guide.
- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items
- stem length: 50 cm
- Bloom size: 2"-3" when fully bloomed
- Each bunch contains: 25 Carnations. Within each bunch, the Carnations are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle it will appear that you only have 12 stems in the bunch; however below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining 13 stems
- Suggested delivery date of at least 2 days before your event
- Bouquets/bunches are individually sleeved to ensure protection during shipping
- Exposing flowers to a warmer environment will help the flower bloom, storing them in a cooler will slow down the opening process
- Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, but will be consistent within the bouquet
To ensure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning
These flowers are shipped dry and may appear wilted when you first receive them. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. The initial hydration process is imperative so your flowers are at optimum freshness and appearance.
Follow the Care Guidelines
- Unpack flowers immediately upon arrival but leave them in the corrugated wrap
- Let them hydrate 1-2 hours before removing the corrugated wrap
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh cool water and add flower food provided
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut of at least 1/2 off the end of the stem
- Place the flowers in the prepared container
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight and keep in a cool location
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days
- If, these flowers are painted and glittered; do not submerse the heads in water
- Take extra care attaching to clothes as the colors may bleed, if they are tinted or painted
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 7 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 7 to 30 days in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Important Delivery Information
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by diverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances such as US Custom hold resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. No refunds will be given for these circumstance only reshipments if necessary.
Order Cancellation Information
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order MUST be made within 4 business days prior of the scheduled delivery date of the order. Later cancellations will result in charges and refunds will not be approved. Please verify the requested delivery date before completing the order. Refunds will not be given if the incorrect delivery date is chosen.
No deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Due to the speed of delivery, order tracking numbers may not be available prior to the day of delivery.
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. Sam's Club guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the product freshness delivered, please notify us immediately to request a possible replacement or refund. Please call 1-888-746-7726 with questions or concerns Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Bouquet replacements will only be provided if the Bouquet arrives in poor condition. Due to the nature of this particular item, time constraints may affect any possible replacement. These are special order items and take time to process; therefore 24-hour replacement may not be available. Requests for replacements and pictures must be received prior to 2:00 pm EST in order to have a replacement order sent out. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence or the wrong delivery dates chosen. Refunds will not be given for cancellations less than 4 days for bulk floral. There must be someone available to sign for the box or make arrangements with FedEx directly for any changes in delivery.