Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
About this itemTh EF lens has been developed to meet the high-performance standards of today's photographers.
Free standard shipping for online orders.
The EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM telephoto zoom lens has been developed to meet the high-performance standards that today's photographers demand. Improved Image Stabilizer Technology provides up to three stops of "shake" correction, and the "Mode 2" option stabilizes images while panning with a moving subject. Compared to the original Canon EF 75-300mm IS zoom lens, this telephoto lens has faster autofocus, and overall the lens is lighter and has a smaller diameter than the original. The zoom ring can be locked at the 70mm position, making this powerful lens easy to transport.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 70-300mm f/4-5.6
- Lens Construction: 15 elements in 10 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 84° - 23° 20' (with full-frame camera)
- Focus Adjustment: Front-focusing method with helicoid ring drive
- Closest Focusing Distance: 4.9 ft./1.5m
- Zoom System: 6-group helical zoom (rotational angle: 84°)
- Filter Size: 58mm
- Max. Diameter: 3"
- Length: 5.6"
- Weight: 22.2 oz.