About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Opens with fruit and spice
- Tropical, citrus and orchard fruits carry through the mid-palate, arriving at a clean, fresh finish
- Composition: 100% Chardonnay
- Appellation: Santa Maria Valley
- Barrel aged 6.5 months in 76% French oak, 14% new
Benchbreak Chardonnay opens with lively fruit and oak spice aromas. Citrus, pineapple, white peach and apple fl avors carry through the mid-palate and into the fresh, clean finish. Try Benchbreak with crab and lobster, shrimp, fried calamari and grilled salmon. It also pairs well with cow’s milk cheeses such as mild cheddar, Comte, Gruyere, Brie and Camembert or triple crème.