- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual
- Bunches: 5
- Stems per bunch: 10
- Stem length: 22-24 in.
- Colored Callas are available year round
- Very delicate flowers
- Suggested delivery date of at least 2 days before your event
- Bouquets/Bunches are individually sleeved to ensure protection during shipping
- Exposing flowers to a warmer environment will help the flower bloom, storing them in a cooler will slow down the opening process
- Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, but will be consistent within the bouquet
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning :
These flowers are shipped dry and may appear "wilted" when you first receive them. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. The initial hydration process is imperative so your flowers are at optimum freshness and appearance.
Follow the Care Guidelines Below:
- Unpack flowers immediately upon arrival
- To make your calla lilies last as long as possible, try to handle them as little as possible, taking extra care to avoid touching the flower heads themselves
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh cool water and add flower food provided
- Keep only 1-2 inches of water in the bottom of the vase.
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut of at least 1/2" off the end of the
- Place the flowers in the prepared container
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate.
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight and keep in a cool location
- When arranging calla lilies in a bridal or bridesmaid bouquet, keep in mind that the flower stems can drip, leaving stains or marks on dresses or other material. To avoid this, let the flowers stay approximately 30 minutes out of water before holding close to fabric.
- If callas' stems are curved and need to be straightened, wrap them loosely in newspaper, and store them upright in a tall bucket, vase or container.
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 7 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 7 to 30 days in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8 a.m. and 12 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
Order Cancellation Information :
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 4 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
No deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.