About this item
- Suggested delivery time frame: 2 days before event
- For Sunday events, please choose delivery for Thursday
- For Monday events, please choose delivery for Friday
- Please read and follow Care Guide in Specifications; this is very important for care of Callas
- Stem length: 22-24"
- Bloom size: 2 to 3.5"
- Imported from Colombia
Calla Lily, Assorted Colors (60 stems)
Calla lilies have a large, trumpet-shaped bloom that rests upon a long, smooth stem—perfect for weddings, receptions and everyday floral arrangements.
Please have someone available to receive and process the flowers on the delivery date.
Please read Order Cancellation, Warranty and Important Delivery Information policies.
For further information regarding care and handling, please see our Flower Care Guide.
Suggested delivery time frame is 2 days before event. If the event is on Sunday, please have flowers delivered on Wednesday.
Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur.
Each box contains: 60 stems in assorted colors, such as red, yellow, dark pink and growers choice
Bloom size: Approx. 2 to 3.5"
Pack size: 6 bunches, 10 stems per bunch
To ensure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning
These flowers are shipped dry and may appear wilted when you first receive them. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. The initial hydration process is imperative so your flowers are at optimum freshness and appearance.
Follow the Care Guidelines
- Unpack flowers immediately upon arrival
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh cool water only about 2 inches deep and add flower food if provided
- Calla stems will get mushy if too much water covers the stems
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut of at least 1/2" off the end of the stem
- Place the flowers in the prepared container
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight and keep in a cool location
- Change water and re-cut stems every 2 days
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 7 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 7 to 30 days in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next-day delivery.
Important Delivery Information
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by diverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances, such as U.S. Custom holds, resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. No refunds will be given for these circumstances; only reshipments if necessary.
Order Cancellation Information
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order MUST be made within 4 business days prior of the scheduled delivery date of the order. Later cancellations will result in charges and refunds will not be approved.
No deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Express - 1 to 2 business days