Cafe2Go Self-Heating Soup Kit, 6 pk.
- $ 169 98 169.98
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
The Self-Heating Soup Kit gives you a hot soup, anytime, anyplace.
- Self-heating patented Truetech™ technology
- 10 to 18 months shelf life
- Just add drinking water
- 108 servings of soup
The Cafe2Go® Self-Heating Soup Kit has everything you will need to serve 18 cups of hot soup. It is completely self-contained in a great package and is easy to use. It includes everything needed to heat and serve hot soups, thanks to the patented beverage heater in each kit. Just add your potable water, follow the simple instructions and in minutes savor hot, delicious soups on the go! This case contains 108 servings of hot soup.
- Our Cafe2Go heater keeps your water hot for over an hour
- Cafe2Go Soup Kits offer a shelf-life of 10 to 18 months when stored properly
- This unique, patented heater has heated over 1.5 billion meals and beverages
- When the packet of water that's included is poured on the heater, it produces heat and steam inside the box, and your beverage becomes piping hot in about 30 minutes
- The patented TRUETECH Self-Heating Technology was introduced for use as the Field Ration Heater (FRH) by the U.S. Armed Forces in 1990 to heat Meals, Ready-to-Eat (MREs) for soldiers in the field
- TRUETECH self-heating technology is a simple combination of powdered food grade iron and magnesium, salt and water
- Spent heaters are biodegradable and easily disposed of, with no toxic materials
Each Cafe2Go Self-Heating Beverage Kit includes:
- Package with heater and water bladder
- 18 cups for your hot soups
- 6 Lipton Cup-a-soup Tomato
- 6 Lipton Cup-a-soup Chicken Noodle
- 6 Lipton Cup-a-soup Beef Noodle
- 18 spoons
Cafe2Go is great for:
- Family picnics and other outings
- Camping and hiking
- Emergency preparedness and food storage
- Field training exercises
- Tactical operations
- Extended scene times
- Search and rescue operations
- Disaster strike teams
- Remote construction projects
- Storm restoration
- Emergency call-ups
- Anywhere a quick, hot beverage is desired
Cafe2Go heats itself!
- Pour in potable water to the designated mark on the package window.
- Add the provided special water packet to start the heater.
- Relax for 30 minutes while your water heats.
- Add Packet of Lipton Cup-a-soup
- Pour hot water into cup. Stir and Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions - Cafe2Go
Q: How will my order arrive?
A: Most smaller orders will arrive through either FedEx or UPS. They will ship in cardboard cases.
Q: What is the shelf life of my product?
A: The Lipton® products found in Cafe2Go Kits have a freshness guarantee of up to 18 months from the date of packaging. Your Cafe2Go Kits will a shelf-life of 10 to 18 months when it arrives.
Q: How should I store my Cafe2Go product?
A: To ensure maximum shelf life, please store Cafe2Go in a cool & dry, regulated (not changing drastically, like a garage) area at temperature of 80°F or below.
Q: Does Cafe2Go have everything needed to make soup?
A: All you need to supply is one gallon of drinking water.
Q: How does Cafe2Go work?
A: You supply one gallon of drinking water, and we supply the heat with our patented beverage heater ! To heat your Cafe2Go, simply remove the service caddy and salt water/activator solution from the top of the Cafe2Go box and reclose kit. Place your Cafe2Go on its side, remove water spout, and add one gallon of your own potable water. Secure the water spout. Tear-off the top of the heater bag, and pour the enclosed salt water packet into the beverage heater pouch wrapped around the water bag inside the Cafe2Go box. The heater releases enough heat to warm-up the water 110°F above the starting temperature of the water in just 30 minutes. Then, the water temperature is maintained for over one hour!
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. For questions or concerns reguarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1-800-503-4483.