Each Cafe2Go Self-Heating Beverage Kit includes:
- Our Cafe2Go heater keeps your beverage hot for over one hour
- Cafe2Go Beverage Kits offer a shelf life of 10 to 18 months when stored properly
- The unique, patented heater has heated over 1.5 billion meals and beverages
- When the packet of water that's included is poured on the heater, it produces heat and steam inside the box, and your beverage becomes piping hot in about 30 minutes
- The patented TrueTech Self-Heating Technology was introduced for use as the Field Ration Heater (FRH) by the U.S. Armed Forces in 1990 to heat Meals, Ready-to-Eat (MREs) for soldiers in the field
- TrueTech self-heating technology is a simple combination of powdered food grade iron and magnesium, salt and water
- Spent heaters are biodegradable and easily disposed of, with no toxic materials
Cafe2Go is great for:
- Package with heater and water bladder
- 18 cups for your hot beverages
- 18 Nestle® Hot Cocoa Mix packets
- 18 stirrers
Cafe2Go heats itself!
- Family picnics and other outings
- Camping and hiking
- Emergency preparedness and food storage
- Field training exercises
- Tactical operations
- Extended scene times
- Search and rescue operations
- Disaster strike teams
- Remote construction projects
- Storm restoration
- Emergency call-ups
- Anywhere a quick, hot beverage is desired
Frequently Asked Questions - Cafe2Go
- Pour in potable water to the designated mark on the package window.
- Add packet of cocoa.
- Add the provided special water packet to start the heater.
- Relax for 30 minutes while your beverage heats.
- Pour water into cup. Add 1 Nestle Hot Cocoa Mix packet, stir and enjoy!
Q: How will my order arrive?
A: Most smaller orders will arrive through either FedEx or UPS. They will ship in cardboard cases.
Q: What is the shelf life of my product?
A: The Nescafe products found in Cafe2Go Kits have a freshness guarantee of up to 18 months from the date of packaging. Your Cafe2Go Kit will a shelf life of 10 to 18 months when it arrives.
Q: How should I store my Cafe2Go product?
A: To ensure maximum shelf life, please store Cafe2Go in a cool and dry, regulated (not changing drastically, like a garage) area at temperature of 80°F or below.
Q: Does Cafe2Go have everything needed to make coffee, tea or hot cocoa?
A: All you need to supply is one gallon of drinking water.
Q: How does Cafe2Go work?
A: You supply one gallon of drinking water, and we supply the heat with our patented beverage heater. To heat your Cafe2Go, simply remove the service caddy and salt water/activator solution from the top of the Cafe2Go box and reclose kit. Place your Cafe2Go on its side, remove water spout, and add one gallon of your own potable water. If preparing the all coffee kit, add the coffee pouch now (if using the Cafe2Go Variety Pack, add coffee, tea or hot cocoa later). Secure the water spout. Tear off the top of the heater bag and pour the enclosed salt water packet into the beverage heater pouch wrapped around the water bag inside the Cafe2Go box.
The beverage heater releases enough heat to warm up the beverage 110°F above the starting temperature of the water in just 30 minutes. Then the beverage temperature is maintained for over one hour!