Linksys CM3016 Docis 3.0 16x4 Cable Modem
- $30.00 off with Tech Savings
- Offer ends February 28
- Tech Savings items are limited to select items, availability, valid dates and limits per membership. Select Tech Savings are available online and in club. State and local laws may require sales tax to be charged on the pre-discounted price of an item with a Tech Savings offer. Available in the U.S., excluding Puerto Rico.
- Member-only price
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
- Free shipping for Plus
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Optimal internet speeds for increased savings
- Certified by all major cable providers
- Ideal for Internet plans up to 250 Mbps
Own your cable modem for faster speeds and lower monthly expenses. Certified by all major cable providers, the Linksys 16x4 Cable Modem helps you eliminate monthly rental fees with savings up to $120 a year. It delivers maximum Wi-Fi speeds from existing internet providers up to 250 Mbps, so you can finally get the Internet speed you deserve. Get the most out of your existing cable broadband connection and upgrade to stable, high-speed connectivity for media streaming, online gaming and web browsing from 16 download and 4 upload bonded channels.
With the ability to handle high-bandwidth transfer rates over your existing cable lines, this modem is certified for the DOCSIS 3.0 cable Internet standard, which delivers download speeds up to 686 Mbps over your cable connection.
- Optimal Internet speeds, increased savings
- Certified by all major cable providers – Comcast Xfinity, Time Warner, Cox and Charter
- Delivers maximum Wi-Fi speeds from existing Internet providers up to 250 Mbps
- Save up to $120 a year by eliminating monthly modem rental fees
- Stable, high-speed connectivity from 16 download and 4 upload channels
- Intel® Puma 6™ chipset achieves high-speed downstream and upstream performance
- Easy plug and play setup
For help, contact Linksys Tech Support at 1-800-326-7114 or visit http://www.linksys.com/us/support