Build Your Own Bouquet - Red Roses, Lilies, Gyp (96 stems)
- $ 115 17 115.17
- FREE Delivery
- By florist/ courier
About this item
- 24 stems per bunch, 96 stems total per order
- Stem length: 55 cm
- Includes: Roses, Lilies and Gypsophila
- Create your own arrangements
- Imported from Ecuador
Combination of the top 3 most admired flowers arranged in a way like those you buy at the local European Market. At home you can place this bouquet leaving the wrap, in a pitcher, keeping the European market feel or removing the wraps and mix all the flowers for a farm picked look. Includes 6 stems of high quality Asiatic Lilies, 12 stems of Rain Forest Alliance Certified Roses, 6 stems of the high quality Gypsophilia.
Perfect for your wedding, event, resale or individual needs.
Please have someone available to receive and process the flowers on the delivery date. Signature will be required for delivery.
- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items
- Bunches: 4
- Stem length: 55 cm
- Stems per bunch: 24
- Each bunch contains: 12 Ecuadorian Red Roses, 6 stems of Red Asiatic Lilies and 6 stems of Millon Star Gyp
- Box comes with 4 bunches for a total of 24 stems Lillies, 48 stems Roses, 24 stems Gyp
- Suggested delivery date of at least 2 days before your event
- Bouquets/Bunches are individually sleeved to ensure protection during shipping
- Exposing Roses to warmer environment will help the flower bloom, storing them in a cooler will slow down the opening process
- Roses are shipped with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during and shipping
- After your roses have hydrated, remove the protective packaging and then any brown or discolored guard petals if needed; it is not uncommon to remove an average of 5 to 10 petals per bloom and will not damage the flower
- We ship our roses in bud form; once the rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size
- Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, but will be consistent within the bouquet
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning:
These flowers are shipped dry and may appear "wilted" when you first receive them. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. The initial hydration process is imperative so your flowers are at optimum freshness and appearance.
Follow the Care Guidelines Below:
- Unpack flowers immediately upon arrival but leave them in the corrugated wrap
- Let them hydrate 1-2 hours before removing the corrugated wrap
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh cool water and add flower food provided
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut of at least 1/2" off the end of the stem
- Place the flowers in the prepared container
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight and keep in a cool location
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 10 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 10 to 30 days in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
Order Cancellation Information:
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 4 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
No deliveries to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
This product does not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. Sam's Club guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the product freshness delivered, please notify us immediately to request a possible replacement or refund. Please call 1-888-746-7726 with questions or concerns Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Greens replacements will only be provided if the greens arrive in poor condition. Due to the nature of this particular item, time constraints may affect any possible replacement. These are special order items and take time to process; therefore 24-hour replacement may not be available. Requests for replacements and pictures must be received prior to 2:00 pm EST in order to have a replacement order sent out. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence. There must be someone available to sign for the box or make arrangements with FedEx directly for any changes in delivery.