Eggo Buttermilk Pancakes (8 per pk., 8 pk.)
Why We Love This
About this item
- 64-ct. pack of frozen buttermilk pancakes
- Frozen pancakes that you can prepare in your microwave
- Includes 8 pancakes in each package and 8 packages in one box
Start the day off right with Eggo® Buttermilk Pancakes.
What's in Eggo Buttermilk Pancakes?
This package of Eggos includes light, fluffy pancakes that can be fun for the whole family. Rich with flavor and easy to prepare, these buttermilk pancakes will fill you up and satisfy your cravings, giving you the fuel you need to conquer the day.
Preparation is Hassle-Free
While a plate of pancakes is a classic delicacy that many enjoy, they also require a bit of effort to make. With these Eggo pancakes, you can avoid the difficult process of starting from scratch. All you have to is place them in the microwave and you'll have warm, tasty buttermilk pancakes within just a few minutes.
Plenty to Go Around
With 64 Eggo frozen pancakes in one box, this can be convenient in many ways. If you're responsible for feeding a large number of people, a box like this supplies you with the quantity you need to do just that. However, if you'd simply prefer having one big box of pancakes stored in your freezer, these Eggo pancakes are a reliable option.
What are Some Buttermilk Pancake Recipes?
Although you can enjoy these pancakes plain, you can also create interesting recipes that you and your family will love. Here are some pancake recipes that are popular today:
- Sandwich some cheese between two pancakes and toast them for a new kind of grilled cheese
- Place a scoop of ice cream between two pancakes and freeze everything until it's firm enough to enjoy like an ice cream sandwich
- Use your pancakes as a tortilla and make some delightful breakfast tacos. You can add bacon, sausage, egg and cheese to enhance the taste
- Spread some peanut butter and jelly onto two pancakes to create fun peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
A Breakfast Essential
Once ready, these buttermilk pancakes taste great with coffee, tea, milk and orange juice. Since they're so compatible with many different beverages and sides like eggs and bacon, they can help you create a simple, stress-free morning every time.
Who Makes Eggo Buttermilk Pancakes?
These pancakes come from The Kellogg Company, which was founded by W.K. Kellogg more than 100 years ago. As a company, Kellogg is committed to producing the highest quality food.