Bunn Ultra-2 Gourmet Ice Frozen Drink System
Financing available! Click here.
- $2290.00 - $2855.00
- Member-only price
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
Why we love this
Whether used to run a concession stand or for a backyard barbecue, this frozen drink system makes every occasion more special. Not only is it easy to clean, but it whips up 26 servings in an hour.
About this item
- Produces 26 servings per hour
- Easy-to-use touchpad controls
- Two 3-gallon hoppers included
- Patented design reduces freeze time
- No plumbing required
The stylish Bunn Ultra-2 Gourmet Ice Frozen Drink system provides 26 servings per hour. The patented reversing auger design reduces freeze time and air mixing with product. An easy-to-use touchpad is readily accessible on the front of the machine. Two large 3 gallon hoppers are included.
Click here for more product details.
- Patented reversing auger design reduces freeze time and air mixing with product background-clip
- Easy-to-use touchpad is readily accessible on the front of the machine
- Touchpad provides quick and easy calibration function and timer setting
- ADA "extended reach" handles
- Step-by-step cleaning instructions from LCD display
- "No lube" faucet design simplifies installation and cleaning
- 120 volts, 15 amps
- Sanitation listed by NSF to Standard 18 (includes dairy and alcohol)
- Safety listed by ETL to UL Standard (UL 471) and CSA Standard (C22.2 No. 120)
- Requires 2 wires plus ground service rated 120V, single phase, 60 Hz
- Electrical cord attached, standard 3-prong NEMA 5-15P
- Bunn Model Number: ULTRA-2
- Two large 3gal (11.4L) hoppers for optimum cooling and serving capacity
- Enhanced “no-lube” design on faucets and seals which simplifies installation and cleaning
- Full 2-year parts and 1- year labor warranty. 5-year parts and 1-year labor warranty on compressor and 3-year parts and labor warranty on electronics. See the product manual for additional details. Refrigeration system internally monitored to ensure long lasting performance Reversing auger design quickens freeze time and reduces air mixing
- Very simple to program and run with touchpad display, which also guides cleaning and preventive maintenance
- Sanitation listed by NSF to Standard 18 (includes dairy & alcohol) CFV (Constant Flow Valve)for accurate brixing of product
- Simple brix adjustment
Please provide 2 phone numbers when purchasing to help with scheduling delivery.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Bunn-O-Matic Corp. ("Bunn") warrants equipment manufactured by it as follows:
1) All equipment other than as specified below: 2 years parts and 1 year labor
2) Electronic circuit and/or control boards: parts and labor for 3 years
3) Compressors on refrigeration equipment: 5 years parts and 1 year labor
4) Grinding burrs on coffee grinding equipment to grind coffee to meet original factory screen sieve analysis: parts and labor for 3 years or 30,000 pounds of coffee, whichever comes first
These warranty periods run from the date of installation Bunn warrants that the equipment manufactured by it will be commercially free of defects in material and workmanship existing at the time of manufacture and appearing within the applicable warranty period. This warranty does not apply to any equipment, component or part that was not manufactured by Bunn or that, in Bunn's judgment, has been affected by misuse, neglect, alteration, improper installation or operation, improper maintenance or repair.
Bunn accepts returns within a 60 day period if the product is returned in the original carton and in saleable condition. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to products that are not under warranty or defective.
Please address all non-defective returns to:
1924 High School Dr.
Afton, IA 50830
Before returning Bunn products, the Member must call Bunn Technical Service at 1.800.286.6070. Please have the product serial number available when placing the call.
It is very important that machines are packed with original internal packaging and external carton to prevent damage during shipment.
Please make sure to drain any remaining water inside of the unit prior to shipment.
If you do not have the original materials, please call 1.800.637.8606 ext. 7273 to request them.