Bunn® VPS Commercial Pourover Brewer with 3 Warmers
- Member-only price
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
- Add to cart to see your price
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
- Free Pickup
Why we love this
Ideal for cafés, restaurants and commercial use, this hard-working coffee brewer generates up to 100 cups of perfectly percolated coffee every hour.
About this item
- Coffee decanters sold separately
- Perfect for restaurants
- Bunn Model Number: VPS
- Bunn Part Number: 04275.0031
This commercial coffee brewer brews 3.9 gallons of coffee per hour, or approximately 100 cups. Three separately controlled warmers make this brewer a fantastic addition to any restaurant. The low-profile design fits most countertops.
- Low-volume brewer brews 3.9 gallons per hour (100 cups)
- 3 separately controlled warmers (1 upper, 2 lower)
- Decanters not included
- Low-profile design fits most countertops
- Plastic funnel
- Black finish
- 120V/15 amps
- Coffee filter model: 20115
- Electrical: Requires 2 wires plus grounded service rated 120V, single phase, 60Hz
19.8"H x 23"W x 8"D
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Bunn-O-Matic Corp. ("Bunn") warrants equipment manufactured by it as follows:
1) All equipment other than as specified below: 2 years parts and 1 year labor
2) Electronic circuit and/or control boards: parts and labor for 3 years
3) Compressors on refrigeration equipment: 5 years parts and 1 year labor
4) Grinding burrs on coffee grinding equipment to grind coffee to meet original factory screen sieve analysis: parts and labor for 3 years or 30,000 pounds of coffee, whichever comes first
These warranty periods run from the date of installation Bunn warrants that the equipment manufactured by it will be commercially free of defects in material and workmanship existing at the time of manufacture and appearing within the applicable warranty period. This warranty does not apply to any equipment, component or part that was not manufactured by Bunn or that, in Bunn's judgment, has been affected by misuse, neglect, alteration, improper installation or operation, improper maintenance or repair.
Bunn accepts returns within a 60 day period if the product is returned in the original carton and in saleable condition. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to products that are not under warranty or defective.
Please address all non-defective returns to:
1924 High School Dr.
Afton, IA 50830
Before returning Bunn products, the Member must call Bunn Technical Service at 1.800.286.6070. Please have the product serial number available when placing the call.
It is very important that machines are packed with original internal packaging and external carton to prevent damage during shipment.
Please make sure to drain any remaining water inside of the unit prior to shipment.
If you do not have the original materials, please call 1.800.637.8606 ext. 7273 to request them.