Bunn® VP17-1 12-Cup Commercial Pourover Coffee Brewer - Black
- Member-only price
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
- Add to cart to see your price
- Free shipping
About this item
- Coffee Decanters Sold Separately
- Brews 3.9 gallons per hour
- Bunn Model Number - VP17-1
- Bunn Part Number - 13300.0011
One warmer, low profile design for easy decanter access. Fits easily under standard cabinets, so it's perfect for your office or small business.
Click here for more product details
- Pour over brewer requires no water line
- One warmer, low profile design for easy decanter access
- Decanter not included
- Fits easily under standard cabinets
- Black finish
- 3.9 gal/hr. brewing capacity (100 cups)
- Coffee filter model: 20115
- 120V/15 amp
- One lower warmer
- Plastic funnel
- Tank heater: 1320 watts
- Total watts: 1420 watts
17.8"H x 8"W x 17.7"D
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Bunn-O-Matic Corp. ("Bunn") warrants equipment manufactured by it as follows:1) all equipment other than as specified below: 2 years parts and 1 year labor;2) electronic circuit and/or control boards: parts and labor for 3 years;3) compressors on refrigeration equipment: 5 years parts and 1 year labor;4) grinding burrs on coffee grinding equipment to grind coffee to meet original factory screen sieve analysis: parts and labor for 3 years or 30,000 pounds of coffee, whichever comes first.
These warranty periods run from the date of installation Bunn warrants that the equipment manufactured by it will be commercially free of defects in material and workmanship existing at the time of manufacture and appearing within the applicable warranty period. This warranty does not apply to any equipment, component or part that was not manufactured by Bunn or that, in Bunns judgment, has been affected by misuse, neglect, alteration, improper installation or operation, improper maintenance or repair.