Bunn® CW15-APS Pourover Airpot Coffee Brewer
- Member-only price
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
- Add to cart to see your price
- Free shipping
About this item
- Airpot Servers Sold Separately
- Brews 3.0 gallons/hour
- Bunn Model Number - CW15-APS
- Bunn Part Number - 23001.0000
Pour over airpot brewer brews into one 2.0 or 2.5 liter airpot (sold separately). It is also portable - no need for water line.
Click here for more product details
- Brews into one 2.0 or 2.5 liter airpot
- Airpot not included - Item 656062
- Portable, no need for water line
- Brews 3.0 gallons/hour (100 cups)
- 120V/15 amps
- Electrical: require 2-wires plus ground service rated 120V, single phase, 60Hz
23.6"H x 7.2"W x 18.5"D
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Bunn-O-Matic Corp. ("Bunn") warrants equipment manufactured by it as follows:1) all equipment other than as specified below: 2 years parts and 1 year labor;2) electronic circuit and/or control boards: parts and labor for 3 years;3) compressors on refrigeration equipment: 5 years parts and 1 year labor;4) grinding burrs on coffee grinding equipment to grind coffee to meet original factory screen sieve analysis: parts and labor for 3 years or 30,000 pounds of coffee, whichever comes first.
These warranty periods run from the date of installation Bunn warrants that the equipment manufactured by it will be commercially free of defects in material and workmanship existing at the time of manufacture and appearing within the applicable warranty period. This warranty does not apply to any equipment, component or part that was not manufactured by Bunn or that, in Bunns judgment, has been affected by misuse, neglect, alteration, improper installation or operation, improper maintenance or repairs.