BUNN® CW15-APS Pourover Commercial Airpot Coffee Maker
- Member-only price
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
- Add to cart to see your price
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- Airpot Servers Sold Separately
- Brews 3.0 gallons/hour
- Bunn Model Number - CW15-APS
- Bunn Part Number - 23001.0000
The BUNN CW15-APS Commerical Airpot Coffee Maker allows you to brew directly into portable insulated servers that keep coffee at optimal flavor for hours. Space saving design is only 9" wide. Brew into 1.9 to 3 liter airpots. Airpots sold separately.
- All stainless steel construction
- Accommodates 1.9 to 3L airpots
- SplashGard® funnel deflects hot liquids away from the hand
- Models are space saving 9” wide (22.9cm)
23.6"H x 7.2"W x 18.5"D
California Proposition 65 WARNING
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Bunn-O-Matic Corp. ("Bunn") warrants equipment manufactured by it as follows:1) all equipment other than as specified below: 2 years parts and 1 year labor;2) electronic circuit and/or control boards: parts and labor for 3 years;3) compressors on refrigeration equipment: 5 years parts and 1 year labor;4) grinding burrs on coffee grinding equipment to grind coffee to meet original factory screen sieve analysis: parts and labor for 3 years or 30,000 pounds of coffee, whichever comes first.
These warranty periods run from the date of installation Bunn warrants that the equipment manufactured by it will be commercially free of defects in material and workmanship existing at the time of manufacture and appearing within the applicable warranty period. This warranty does not apply to any equipment, component or part that was not manufactured by Bunn or that, in Bunns judgment, has been affected by misuse, neglect, alteration, improper installation or operation, improper maintenance or repairs.