Bunn VP17-3 Commercial Pourover Brewer with 3 warmers
- Member-only price
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
- Add to cart to see your price
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- Ideal simple switch control office coffee service that does not require plumbing or special wiring
- Pourover brewer requires no plumbing – completely portable
- SplashGard® funnel deflects hot liquids away from the hand
- All stainless steel construction
Brew hot, fresh, and delicious coffee with the BUNN VP17-3 black low profile pourover coffee brewer. This coffee brewer features multiple warmers to keep up to three decanters of coffee hot and ready to serve, and it's capable of brewing enough coffee for up to 60 cups per hour. The SplashGard funnel keeps hot liquid from the operator's hands, and features stainless steel construction and three individually controlled warmers. 12-cup decanters sold separately. Professional installation required.
- Low profile with 3 lower warmers
- Brews 3.9 gallons of perfect coffee per hour
- 12-cup decanters sold separately
- All stainless steel construction
- UL Listed and complete with cord set
- Use coffee filters Model: 20115 - Sam's Club item # 201859
- Professional installation required, 120V/ 15 AMP
USA And Imported
California Proposition 65 WARNING
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Bunn-O-Matic Corp. ("Bunn") warrants equipment manufactured by it as follows:
1) All equipment other than as specified below: 2 years parts and 1 year labor
2) Electronic circuit and/or control boards: parts and labor for 3 years
3) Compressors on refrigeration equipment: 5 years parts and 1 year labor
4) Grinding burrs on coffee grinding equipment to grind coffee to meet original factory screen sieve analysis: parts and labor for 3 years or 30,000 pounds of coffee, whichever comes first
These warranty periods run from the date of installation Bunn warrants that the equipment manufactured by it will be commercially free of defects in material and workmanship existing at the time of manufacture and appearing within the applicable warranty period. This warranty does not apply to any equipment, component or part that was not manufactured by Bunn or that, in Bunn's judgment, has been affected by misuse, neglect, alteration, improper installation or operation, improper maintenance or repair.
Bunn accepts returns within a 60 day period if the product is returned in the original carton and in saleable condition. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to products that are not under warranty or defective.
Please address all non-defective returns to:
1924 High School Dr.
Afton, IA 50830
Before returning Bunn products, the Member must call Bunn Technical Service at 1.800.286.6070. Please have the product serial number available when placing the call.
It is very important that machines are packed with original internal packaging and external carton to prevent damage during shipment.
Please make sure to drain any remaining water inside of the unit prior to shipment.
If you do not have the original materials, please call 1.800.637.8606 ext. 7273 to request them.