About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your club.
- Known as "The King of Beers
- First introduced by Adolphus Busch in 1876
- Blend of imported and classic American aroma hops, barley malts and rice
- Subtle aroma notes of malt and noble hops, along with trace citrus and fruity notes
- The taste is crisp and clean
Budweiser is always brewed with the finest two and six-row barley malt, a blend of American and European aroma hops, Budweiser yeast and the freshest American brewer's rice. Lagered over beechwood chips for three weeks, Budweiser's second fermentation lets the yeast stay in contact with and naturally carbonate the beer. The result is that signature, crisp and refreshing taste. So when the time is right for an American Style Lager, make it a Budweiser.