Brother DCP-L2540DW Wireless Networking Printer
- $ 158 97 158.97
- Free shipping
About this item
- Fast printing and copying
- Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Ethernet network interfaces
- Convenient mobile device printing and scanning
The Brother™ DCP-L2540DW is a reliable, affordable monochrome laser multi-function copier with a 35-page automatic document feeder for home or small office use. This desk-friendly, compact copier has an 250-sheet capacity tray, connects with ease via wireless networking or Ethernet and prints and copies at up to 30ppm. Print from compatible mobile devices over your wireless network. Scan documents to a variety of destinations. Automatic duplex printing helps save paper.
- Fast printing and copying. Help improve your productivity with print and copy speeds of up to 30ppm and produce professional output at up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
- Flexible connectivity. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Ethernet network interfaces for sharing with multiple users on your network or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
- Convenient mobile device printing & scanning. Print from your mobile device via:AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct®. Plus, wirelessly scan to your mobile device with the Brother™ iPrint&Scan app.
- Easily produce two-sided output. Print professional two-sided documents and booklets using the automatic duplex printing feature. Also, create two-sided output from one-sided originals when copying. This feature helps to reduce paper use and saves money.
- Flexible paper handling. Features an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper. Plus, a single-sheet manual feed slot for envelopes, labels or thicker media.
- Standalone Copying No PC required. Reduce/enlarge documents from 25-400% in 1% increments and help save paper with N-in-1 copying.
- Versatile, high-quality color scanning. Offers an up to 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated) resolution and a variety of "scan to" functions including: E-mail, file, image, OCR and SharePoint (PC).