Broyhill Air Metrics G10, 6-Chamber Queen Airbed Mattress
- $ 2,030 00 2030.00
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
Why we love this
This 6-chamber airbed features cooling and intelligent sensor technology for personalized comfort that will cradle you to sleep no matter where you are.
About this item
- Air Metrics™ intelligent hand control technology lets you select your firmness in 3 different locations at increments of 1-100
- Cooling Tri-Zone GelLux™ alleviates heat issues and allows for a cooler night's sleep
- 6 air chambers strategically placed at the head, feet and lumbar positions allow you to adjust to your ideal comfort level
- Adjustable base compatible
- Encased with an easy to remove and machine washable cover
- Additional lumbar support provides you with a more comfortable night and allows you to wake up feeling recharged
Enjoy the truly personalized comfort and support you deserve with the Broyhill® Air Metrics™ 10” Six Chamber Sleep System. Unlike a traditional air mattress or spring support system, the Broyhill® G10 Air Beds use three adjustable zones on each side of the bed to create customized firmness levels for the head, feet and lumbar sections on each side of the bed. An advanced lumbar system provides the support essential for the sensitive lower back area which addresses a major issue for many problem sleepers. Two highly ergonomic LCD hand controls come standard with the mattress and allow the user(s) to dial in their unique comfort position from over 100 different options. Broyhill’s all new TPU technology ensures the air chambers are more durable and flexible than a regular rubber core and eliminate the rubber odor associated with other materials.
Layered neatly above the air chambers is a 2” layer of Tri-Zone Cooling GelLux™ Engineered Latex foam. Using state-of-the-art processes, a liquid gel is fused with the highly responsive engineered latex to create a foam that provides a cooling and lasting option which is then coupled with high air flow channels. These vertical openings introduce refreshing air flow and circulation to the mattress, preventing the bed from becoming hot during the night. The GelLux™ layer is wrapped with a zip off fabric sleeve that not only protects the foam but prevents friction and heat buildup.
Encasing the entire mattress is an easy to remove cover for quick mattress access and an even easier cleaning experience. Machine washing ensures you always have a clean and healthy sleep surface as well as a protective layer for your mattress. A patented tri-zone center section provides your lower back with the additional lumbar support it needs allowing you to wake up feeling refreshed and ready to tackle whatever your day may have in store. Selecting Your Personal Broyhill® Air Metrics™ Setting.
Your Personalized Broyhill® Air Metrics™ Sleep System setting is based on a unique set of characteristics that influence your sleep. These characteristics develop and change over the course of our life and are important guides to selecting the setting that is right for you. Sleeping Partner, Pregnancy, Injury and Aging all can influence your support requirements and Air Metrics™ selection. The Broyhill® Air Metrics™ system embraces these life changes with intelligent technology to adapt to your changing needs.
Once you have selected your Broyhill® Air Metrics™ Mattress it’s time to decide how to support it. The first thing to know is that satisfaction with the functionality of your new mattress is highly affected by the support system underneath it. Your new Broyhill® Air Metrics™ sleep system is most properly supported by an adjustable base, a platform bed, a bedframe with a rigid center support having a minimum of 5 cross slats with center support that extends to the floor or a traditional foundation less than 10 years old.
Broyhill’s mission is simple - provide you with a quality product that will offer a more comfortable and healthier night’s sleep for many years to come. Broyhill air mattresses are designed with supreme comfort, support and innovation in mind so they feature not only industry leading technology but the superior value you’ve come to trust from Broyhill.
- Air Metrics™ intelligent hand controls; options ranging from 1-100
- Persons with longer leaner body profiles often prefer lower settings under 45
- Side sleepers often benefit from more contouring sleep surfaces such as found in settings between 25 and 50
- Back and stomach sleepers often benefit from more firmer sleep surfaces such as found in settings between 45 and 70
- Heavier people or people with health concerns requiring more support often prefer settings between 60 and 100
- Dual 2" layers of Cooling Microtec™ gel memory foam
- Sculpted and ventilated to provide cooling with maximum contouring comfort
- Antimicrobial satin sleeve keeps your bed fresh
- Comes in California King, King, Queen and Twin XL
- Twin XL: 39" W x 80" L
- Queen: 60" W x 80" L
- King: 76" W x 80" L
- California King: 72" W x 84" L
- Mattress height: 10"