Brother P-Touch PT-1890SC Deluxe Home & Office Labeler
About this item
- Includes Deluxe P-touch home and office label maker, 0.47"" (12mm) x 26.2' (8M) Black on White ""TZe"" tape, 0.47"" (12mm) x 13.1' (4M) Black on Yellow ""TZe"" tape and AC power adapter
- Prints labels with 1 or 2 lines of text
- Uses Brother TZe laminated tapes in 5 widths – from 3.5mm (approx. 9/64"") up to 18mm wide (approx. 3/4"")
- Customize labels with the use of 2 fonts, 9 styles, and 9 frames
- Powered by included AC power adapter or 6 AA batteries (sold separately)
Organize virtually anything you want with Brother P-Touch PT-1890SC Deluxe Home & Office Labeler. Everything could benefit with a little organization and with this Brother label maker can make put custom labels on whatever you'd like. Use it in the kitchen, in the office, your bookshelf or go through your school supplies. The Brother PT 980c can run on two different kinds of power sources. It has an AC adapter if you want to use it with an outlet or it can run off 6 AA batteries if you want to take it on the go. With the Brother label maker, the sky is the limit.
What Kind Of Labels Does The Brother Label Maker Use?
The Brother P-Touch Label Maker comes with 12mm tape in two distinct color options. You can make labels with either black text on a white background or black text on a yellow background. Both rolls of tape allow you to make labels that are up to 18mm wide. You can print labels that are either 1 line of text or two with up to 9 different fonts, 9 frames and 9 distinct styles.
What Features Does The Brother P-Touch Labeler Have?
The Brother label maker includes built-in, preset auto formats for media, folders and more. You can even save up to five of your most-used preset labels for faster printing. The angled keyboard is custom designed to make it easy to see your label as you are typing it up on the Brother label maker's 15-character display.
What Kind Of Label Tape Does The Brother Label Maker Use?
The Brother label maker uses incredibly durable TZe label tape. It's tough enough to hold up against consistent use and wear and tear. The label tape is made with a special split-back design that makes it easy to apply without getting it stuck to your finger or on a surface you don't want it on.