Brother 1034D Serger with Easy Lay-In Threading
- $ 190 53 190.53
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- Three or four-thread serger designed for finishing the hems, creating ruffles and decorative edges
- Choose from a selection of 22 versatile stitch functions
- Differential fabric feet help provide professional stitch quality
- Easy to thread, learn and use, even for beginners
This reliable, high-performance three or four-thread serger delivers professional edge finishing on a wide range of fabrics, including knits, linens and formal wear. Create ruffles, decorative edges, gathers; join laces; serge spaghetti straps, narrow sleeves and more. Stitch options include 4 thread overlock, 3 thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches. The two included snap-on presser feet allow for quick and easy changes between gathering and multi-purpose serging.
The versatile 1034D is easy to learn and use, and includes two snap-on, interchangeable creative feet. With its differential fabric feed, the 1034D helps you achieve better stitch quality, for a more even, professional finish, even on very thin or stretchy fabrics. Threading is easy, with the color-coded lay-in threading, and the lower looper threading system is designed to make sure the thread stays right in place. Brother backs this machine with a 25-year limited warrantee and free phone technical support for the life of the product.
- 3 or 4 thread serger, with 22 stitch functions: 4-thread overlock, 3-thread overlock, narrow, rolled hem and ribbon lock stitches
- Differential fabric feed helps provide even stitch quality
- Easy threading, with color-coded upper thread guides and lower looper threading system
- Removable free arm allows you to easily serge cylindrical items such as sleeves
- Uses standard sewing machine needles
- Includes instruction video and English/Spanish printed manual
- Includes a multi-purpose foot, a gathering foot, soft cover, foot controller, needles and more
For questions regarding this product, please contact 1-877-276-8437.