Broccoli Florets (2 lbs.)
About this item
- High in vitamin K and C
- Good source of fiber and folate
- Perfect served raw, with dips, or cooked
- Brand may vary by Club
Broccoli's noteworthy nutrients include vitamin C, vitamin A, folic acid, calcium and fiber.
Recipe: Lemon Garlic Roasted Broccoli
What You'll Need
- 16 ounces broccoli florets (1/2 of the bag)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt & Pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, olive oil, salt and pepper, garlic, and lemon juice. Toss to combine ingredients and coat broccoli.
- Arrange broccoli in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until tender and slightly browned