Pool Table Features:
- Constructed to BCA (Billiards Congress of America) standards
- Size: 8’
- Playing surface: 44” x 88”
- Outside table dimensions: 55 ½” W, 99 ½” L
- Slate: 1” three-piece and wood-backed Brunswick Certified slate. Brunswick slate is diamond honed, precision machined and leveled to within 1/100 of an inch.
- Outside table dimensions: 55 ½” wide, 99 ½” long
- Product weight: 680 LBS
- Cabinet: Graceful double arched sides highlighted with exquisite detailing in a beautiful rich wood finish
- Finish: Chestnut
- Leg Style: Ball and Claw
- Pocket Style: Fringe leather, steel reinforced pockets are custom stained to match the table
- Rail sights: Diamond Pearlized White
- Baseframe construction (exterior style): Made from superior wood material with selected veneered hardwoods. Assembled using high-torque bolted construction and state-of-the-art heavy gauge steel fastening systems for rock solid performance.
- High performance nut plate: Exclusive Brunswick High Performance Nut Plate™ fastens the cushions, rails and slate together with at least 70% more torque than standard T-nuts used by competitors. Components are so tightly bound they perform as a single unit.
Woolen Pool Table Cloth:
- This fine woolen cloth is a 75/25 blend of the finest wool and nylon to produce a surface that plays faster and lasts longer
- Cloth provides a playing surface free of knots, assuring accurate ball roll and playability
- Exclusive active shearing process provides the smoothest playing surface possible
- A 2500 lb. cylinder steams and presses the cloth to give it a harder finish insuring little or no pilling and faster play
- All of the wool is bleached before dying to provide a cleaner and more vibrant colored product
- Available in 4 stunning colors to personalize your taste and style: Brunswick Green, Merlot, Regatta Blue and Sahara.
Play Package includes the following accessories:
- Set of standard balls. Brunswick pocket balls are designed for daily use.
- Four 58” two-piece cues
- Two-piece bridge stick
- Bridge head
- 8-ball wood rack
- Table brush
- 12 pieces of chalk
- Official BCA Rule Book
SHIPPING & TERMS:
Shipments will be handled by a local Brunswick Billiards authorized dealer, which includes on-site delivery and installation in the room of your choice.
Your pool table can be delivered to you within 6 weeks of placing your order. Should additional time be required for final delivery and installation, Brunswick or a representative from your local authorized dealer will provide written notice to you.
Within 10 business days of placing your order, a representative from your local authorized dealer should contact you to schedule a convenient delivery time. You will receive a written “Installation Date Confirmation” via fax or e-mail from the dealer notifying you of your agreed delivery date and time. On the agreed delivery day, the dealer will deliver the product to your home and set up the product to your satisfaction in the room of your choice.
After your products are installed, you will be asked by the Brunswick Billiards authorized dealer to sign a “Delivery & Installation Confirmation Form”. This verifies that the dealer has delivered and installed your products to your satisfaction and completes the order process. Due to liability issues, your Brunswick Billiard authorized dealer may deliver but may not install a wall cue rack, back bar, or a billiard light.
If you have not received a call from your Brunswick Billiards authorized dealer after 15 business days of placing your order, please contact us toll free 800.336.8771 X 5302.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
Delivery does not include disposal of packaging.