Brita UltraMax Water Dispenser with (2) Filters
- $ 9 91 9.91
- Free Pickup
Why we love this
Ergonomically designed, this water dispenser features a flip-top lid for no-fuss refilling and a comfort grip handle for easier pouring.
About this item
- 18-cup Brita dispenser and two filters
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, and copper, mercury and cadmium to deliver great tasting water
- Equipped with spigot for dispensing water and flip top lid for easy refilling
- Includes filter indicator tracks that tell you when to change the water filter (typically every 40 gallons or approximately every two months)
Brita® makes it easy to drink healthier, great tasting water for pennies per gallon. Brita's UltraMax Water Dispenser is BPA-free and reduces zinc, chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury and cadmium, all of which may be commonly found in tap water. For optimal performance, use the filter indicator to track when to replace the advanced filter. Its 18-cup capacity makes this dispenser perfect for your home or office.
Ergonomically designed, this water dispenser features a flip-top lid for no fuss refilling and a comfort grip handle for easier pouring. Its modern rounded design adds a chic look to the home or office. Plus one water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9 ounce plastic water bottles, cutting down on waste and saving you money. Get great taste, less waste and more savings from Brita.
Directions: Your water filter dispenser can be ready to use in a few steps. Wash your hands before touching the filter, then flush it with cold water for 15 seconds. Insert the filter into the reservoir. Add cold tap water. Replace the water filter every 40 gallons or two months. Substances reduced may not be in all users water.
- Large 18-cup Brita® UltraMax Water Dispenser with two easy-to-change filters
- Space efficient (easily fits in refrigerator)
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, and copper, mercury and cadmium
- Equipped with spigot and and filter indicator tracks that tell you when to change the filter
- Filter indicator tracks tell you when to change the water filter (typically every 40 gallons or approximately every two months)
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1-800-24-Brita
14.37" (L) x 5.67" (W) x 10.47" (H)