SteelMaster - Tiered Cash Box with Bill Weights, 12 in, Cam Key Lock - Charcoal
by Steelmaster |
Item #: 441973 |
Model #: MMF2216194G2 |
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
Delivery estimates, taxes, and fees are based on ZIP Code. Club Pickup orders are based on your club’s current price and item availability on the day of payment.
About this item Unique, convenient tiered tray design allows for full view of working areaFive compartment coin tray and four bill weights at the bottomPush button catch and release lidFeatures security slot to attach cable (not included) for preventing theft
Specifications GLOBAL PRODUCT TYPE: Cash Drawers/Boxes/Trays-BoxCASH DRAWER/BOX/TRAY TYPE: BoxCARRYING METHOD: HandleMONEY TRAY FEATURES: 5 Coin Compartments; Spring-Loaded Bill WeightsWIDTH: 11 3/16"DEPTH: 9 7/16"HEIGHT: 4 1/2"COLOR(S): CharcoalLOCK(S): Cam KeyNUMBER OF KEYS: 2HANDLE: TopPRE-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 8%POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 12%TOTAL RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 20%
Member reviews & questions
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
- Delivery is not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.