About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Aroma: floral, citrusy hops, Belgian yeast esters
- Malt: soft, light, sweet flavor
- Hops: citrusy, grapefruit, peppery flavor
- Body: light/medium to medium
- Food pairing: herb-roasted chicken, pork, taleggio cheese
Most breweries have at least one piece of equipment that’s just a bit persnickety. At Boulevard they have fermenter No. 7, the black sheep of their cellar family. Ironically, when their brewers were experimenting with variations on a traditional Belgian-style farmhouse ale, the perfect combination of elements came together in that very vessel. You could call it fate, but they called it Tank 7, and so it is. Beginning with a big surge of fruity aromatics and grapefruit-hoppy notes, the flavor of this complex, straw-colored ale tapers off to a peppery, dry finish.