About this item
- This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your club
- Aroma: strong Belgian yeast esters
- Malt: prominent sweet malt flavor
- Hops: low to medium spicy hop flavor and medium bitterness
- Food Pairings: fruit chutney, Thai food
A golden-amber colored, full bodied beer with an intense fruity aroma of bananas, a prominent sweet malt flavor containing a hint of toffee, and a low to medium citrusy hop flavor and bitterness.
Lately it occurs to us that if, back in 1989, you planned on starting a brewery in the back of your carpentry shop, you'd been wise to seek out someone like Harold “Trip” Hogue. A collector of ancient Volvos, Trip was well qualified for the make-do engineering required to coax recalcitrant equipment out of retirement and into making the first Boulevard beers. Today, he is our longest-tenured employee. We offer this rich, golden Tripel in grateful tribute to dedication, everywhere.