About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Aromas: apple and pear notes
- Flavors: full of fruit, touches of tropical pineapple and guava
- Elegant and creamy mouthfeel wraps
- Spicy notes of nutmeg and toasty vanilla
- Finish: buttery crème brulée
Chardonnay grapes grown in Clarksburg are known for their characteristic apple and pear aromas and flavors. Bogle winemakers have captured these refreshing and ripe notes while allowing them to develop and intensify through stainless steel fermentation. Additional grapes are vinted using the techniques of barrel fermentation, sur-lies aging and partial malolactic fermentation, which creates an elegant counterpart to the fresh fruit with tones of spicy vanilla and nutmeg. The creamy mouthfeel adds just the final touch on the finish, reminiscent of an apple and pear galette.