Daniele Del Duca Vlado’s Riserva Boneless Prosciutto Leg (10 lb.)
- $ 109 88 109.88
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
Why we love this
An Italian classic made prepared in the USA using the ancient European tradition of dry-curing. Can be enjoyed paired with breads, fruits, cheeses or on its own.
About this item
- Naturally aged boneless prosciutto
- Dry cured for 7-15 months
- Consistently sweet, never salty, flavor
- Each prosciutto is individually inspected for perfection
With roots from Northern Italy dating back three decades, Del Duca makes some of the finest charcuterie in the world. Each prosciutto is crafted in the USA by third-generation artisans.
Averaging 10 lb., Daniele Del Duca's natural boneless prosciutto is crafted with only two ingredients: pork and salt. The process is lengthy but it ensures that every slice has a consistently sweet and never salty flavor, and a delicate, pink color. This prosciutto leg is delivered deboned and ready to slice and serve.
For the best flavor, enjoy the prosciutto at room temperature within the first three days after opening and slicing. This allows the fat to soften and the flavors to develop further. Expect a complex yet delicate flavor, with a melt-in-your-mouth sensation. Enjoy sliced over fresh melon, wrapped around a breadstick or with fresh mozzarella. After opening, cover exposed areas with cellophane and keep cool.
- Approximate weight of boneless prosciutto: 10 lb.
- No added nitrates or nitrites
- Ready to eat
- Suggested serving size: 1 oz.
- Shelf life: 180 days
- Refrigerate after opening
- Made in USA