Black Wall Mounted Infrared Patio Heater
- $ 109 18 109.18
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- No UV rays
- Silent operation
- 100% heat production within seconds
- About 1/10 the energy costs of liquid propane gas heaters
- 1,500 watt lamp
Our heavy duty Black Wall Mounted Infrared Patio Heater introduces a new revolution in outdoor heating. Operating at 90% heating efficiency, this infrared patio heater runs on regular household electric current and is substantially less expensive to operate than propane patio heaters. This adaptable unit can be used indoors and outdoors and comes with a moveable mounting bracket.
- No UV rays, silent operation
- 100% Heat production within seconds
- 1500 Watt lamp
- 9 ft. blanket of heat, not affected by wind
- About 1/10 the energy costs of LPG Heaters
- No harmful emissions or toxic residuals
- Standard 110V household current
- Protective aluminum cover shield
- Made in durable, weatherproof lightweight aluminum extruded body
- Can be used indoors as well
- CSA Approved For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.866.985.7877.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
1 year limited-Customers in the Continental US
All components are warranted for a period of 1 year after date of purchase by the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. This warranty does NOT cover normal wear and weathering, assembly and/or maintenance OR use in a commercial application. At Well Traveled Living’s sole discretion, products under warranty will be repaired and/or replaced at no charge to the customer. Any returns sent back to Well Traveled Living must be sent via prepaid freight and in the original retail packaging.
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. Proof of purchase will be required before warranty service is rendered. The sales receipt is the only valid proof of purchase. This warranty only covers failures due to defects in materials or workmanship which occur during normal use.