Black Max 7,000W / 8,750W Honda Powered Portable Gas Powered Generator w/ Electric Start
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Everything you need when it comes to emergency backup or jobsite power.
- Electric start, commercial grade, Honda GX390 engine
- Eight 120V GFCI outlets and one 240V outlet
- Can power multiple items safely without risk of shock or damage to appliances
- Generator is not CARB approved (not shippable to CA)
Blackmax and Honda have teamed up to bring you the best generator in this price range on the market today. This generator is fully powered with its quiet, 389cc, OHV Honda GX390 engine and noise-reduced spark arrestor muffler
With its extremely portable and innovative zero-gravity frame design and never-flat tires this generator is perfectly portable. With its incredible value, added features and 10-hour run time at 50% load capacity, the Blackmax 7000 watt generator is a great solution for your storm needs for years to come.
Features include: electric start engine, 8750 starting watts, and 4-in-1 digital display for time of use, voltage, hertz, and total hours used.
- 7000 running watts
- 8750 starting watts
- Honda electric start 389cc OHV GX390 engine
- 6 gallon metal fuel tank
- Zero-gravity frame design
- 4-in-1 digital display
- Low oil shut down
- GFCI protected outlets
- Outlets: 8 X 120V 20amp GFCI protected and 1 X 240V 30amp twist outlet
- Not available for delivery to California
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.726.5760
30" x 29.5" x 19.5"
USA And Imported