Allen Sports Premier Hitch Mounted 4-Bike Carrier with 6' OnGuard Locking Cable
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Hitch insert fits 2-in. receiver hitches
- Quick set carry arms snap right into place and easily fold down when not in use
- Dual compound tie-down cradles while quick secure straps secure bikes
- Internal release mechanism allows rack to tilt-away allowing easy lift-gate access
- Includes 6' x 12mm locking cable for added security when transporting bicycles
Allen Sports' Premier Hitch Mounted 4-bike carrier mounts quickly and easily to your 2-inch hitch. The arms snap into place right out of the box. Allen's new dual-compound cradle system securely holds your bicycles in place and the rack's large padded spine shield protects your bicycles. In addition to the easy folding arms on this rack, the new innovative internal tilt-away release makes it easy to access your vehicle's rear lift gate. The powder-coated rack installs in just minutes with a no-wobble bolt and an integrated locking loop offers a place to secure your bikes.
- Hitch mounted 4-bike carrier for 2 in. receiver hitches
- Folding carry arms drop out of the way when not in use
- Integrated tilt away mechanism allows for easy-lift gate access on your vehicle
- No-wobble bolt delivers secure, movement-free installation of rack in hitch
- Quick secure rubber straps for bicycles
- Padded spine shield protects your bicycle during transport
- Includes 6-ft. keyed OnGuard locking cable so that you can protect your bicycles when you are on the road
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800-722.5536
30" x 15" x 22"
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
If an Allen Rack fails to function properly due to a defect in workmanship or material over the lifetime of the original purchaser, simply return the product with your original receipt, and Allen will repair or replace the rack free of charge. This warranty does not cover damage or wear which occurs as a result of day to day use or general wear and tear.