4 things to know
before buying tires.
Get ready to roll with these helpful tips.Check it Out
Find the right tire for your vehicle.
Find your club first
Book a tire or
Order online or in club then call
or visit a Sam's Club to schedule!
Sam's Club is a proud employer of
The level of service you deserve.
* Click "How the Offer Works" for more details about this offer.
† Instant $80 savings at the club register when you purchase a selected set of 4 new Pirelli brand passenger or light truck tires from February 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017. May not be combined with any other offer. Available at Sam's Club® locations with a Tire and Battery Center. No rain checks. See a Sam's Club® Tire and Battery Center Associate for eligible tires, details, terms and conditions ©2017 Pirelli Tires. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
†† Save $80 instantly on select Goodyear® tires when you purchase a set of four passenger or light truck tires February 24, 2017 through December 31, 2017. Order online with Club Pickup, then mention this offer when you pay at your club. Your savings will be applied at the register. May not be combined with any other offer. Available at Sam's Club® locations with a Tire and Battery Center. No rain checks. See a Sam's Club® Tire and Battery Center Associate for eligible tires, details, terms and conditions ©2017 Goodyear Tires. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
We offer the best “all-in” price on the top tire brands and installation in the country, and we'll prove it! Dare to compare. If you find a better “all-in” price on tires, we'll match it!
Sam's Club defines an “all-in” quote as one that contains the following items:
- Price of the tire
- Price of mounting and balancing at the time of installation
- Price of lifetime balance and rotation services
- Price of pro-ratable road hazard protection
- Price of new valve stems
- Price of Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) reset
- Price of TPMS resets after lifetime services
- Price of TPMS sensor removal, re-installation and service pack (if needed)
- Tire disposal fee and shop/environmental fee (where applicable)
How our "Dare to Compare" offer works:
Bring a valid “all-in” quote from a tire sales and installation retailer to your Sam's Club Tire and Battery Center service counter. The quote must be printed on dealer/retailer letterhead and dated within the past 7 business days.
The tire must be the same brand, same line, same load index and speed rating (service description) as the tire intended for purchase at Sam's Club. Sam's Club carries some club-specific tire lines – in these cases, Sam's Club will compare the club-specific tire line to the equivalent general-market tire line. Sam's Club considers the following tire lines to be equivalent and will price match accordingly:
|Club-Specific Tire Model||General-Market Tire Model|
|BFGoodrich Touring T/A||BFGoodrich Advantage T/A|
|Michelin Defender XT||Michelin Defender|
|Michelin X Radial LT2||Michelin LTX M/S2|
Offer not valid on:
Competitor incentives including, but not limited to, the ones listed below will not be considered when calculating the competitor's “all-in” price:
- Prepaid credit cards and gift cards
- "Buy One, Get One" and similar promotional offers
- Mail-in rebates
- Instant rebates or “instant savings”
Retailers operating solely online are excluded from this offer. Specialty tires such as golf cart, ATV/UTV or trailer tires are excluded from this offer. Additional charges for necessary parts or services discovered during installation (such as TPMS sensors, lug nuts, etc.) may apply. Sam's Club, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to deny quotes it deems incomplete, invalid or fraudulent. Sam's Club reserves the right to change or terminate this offer at any time.
We work hard every day to save our members money. Not only do we have the best prices on tires, but we offer the best value on our tire installation packages* ($15 per wheel on passenger cars and light trucks, $25 per wheel on dual-rear wheel vehicles and RVs). With these packages, members receive the following membership benefits and services for so long as they maintain an active membership:
- Tire mounting and balancing
- New valve stems
- Lifetime balance and rotation
- Emergency roadside tire change service (not applicable to dual-rear wheel vehicles and RVs)
- No-charge flat repair
- Road hazard protection
$15.00 per tire - Most Vehicles, $25.00 per tire - Duallies and Motorhomes)
The Sam's Club Tire Installation Package provides purchasing members with the following benefits and services for as long as they remain an active member of Sam's Club:
- Tire Mounting - Sam's Club uses state of the art equipment to mount your Sam's Club tires on serviceable wheels and install them on your vehicle to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Valve Stem - Sam's Club will install a new valve stem when mounting your new tire. (TPMS stems and service packs are sold separately if needed)
- Tire Lifetime Balance - Sam's Club uses the latest computerized equipment to balance your new tire and will, upon the member's request, re-balance the covered tire for the usable life of the tire (2/32nds tread remaining).
- Tire Lifetime Rotation - Sam's Club will upon member's request, rotate the covered tires for the usable life of the tire (2/32nds tread remaining).
- Tire Lifetime Flat Repair - Sam's Club will repair any repairable puncture on the covered tire at no cost to the member for the usable life of the tire (2/32nds tread remaining).
- Road Hazard Protection* - Expands the Manufacturer's workmanship / materials warranty to include tire failure caused by road hazard incurred in normal driving conditions (e.g., a cut, snag, bruise, impact break or puncture, whether repairable or not). In the event a replacement tire is needed Tire Installation Package charges are applicable. All other terms and conditions of the workmanship / materials warranty are applicable.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System Reset - Sam's Club will reset the tire pressure monitoring system as necessary when performing tire installation and tire services on those vehicles equipped with a properly functioning TPMS system. (Replacement parts, if needed, are not included in the reset service and are sold separately)
- Waste Tire Disposal Fee - Sam's Club ensures that scrap tires are disposed of properly and with respect for our environment. Only EPA licensed waste haulers handle our scrap tires.
- Emergency Roadside Tire Service - For three years from the date of purchase, members have 24 hour toll free access for emergency tire change service.