Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil (2L bottle)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil has a robust, fruity flavor
- Exceeds Italy’s rigorous standards for full-bodied taste and low acidity
In 1865, Francesco Bertolli introduced Lucca, Italy, to his very own olive oil. Bertolli Olive Oil soon became a family favorite and has since grown into the #1 olive oil in the world. For over 150 years, Bertolli Olive Oil has been creating special moments and making outstanding dishes that lead to lasting memories, and they want to continue this tradition with your family.
Bertolli Extra Virgin is great for salad dressings, marinades, topping pastas, and bread dipping. Like all Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Bertolli Extra Virgin is produced by cold pressing, which refers to oil extraction by natural means (pressure) with no chemicals or heat.
- 68 oz. plastic bottle
- Made from the first cold pressing
- Robust, fruity, full-bodied flavor
- Deep green in color
- Great for salad dressings, marinades, topping pastas, and bread dipping
- Smoke Point: 406°F*
* A smoke point is the temperature at which a particular Olive Oil starts to break down and burn.