Annie Chun's Beef Potsticker
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Extra-large dumplings filled with bulgogi flavor
- Chunks of beef and vegetables
- Thinner wrapper for more filling
- Fully cooked, ready in 8 mins
Annie Chun's Beef Potstickers is extra Large dumplings filled with bulgogi flavor. Bulgogi is a Korean dish of beef traditionally grilled on an open fire and marinated before cooking to enhance its flavor and tenderness. Because the potstickers are packed with juicy and flavorful meat, no dipping sauce is needed!
The size has also been enlarged for a larger filling-to-wrapper ratio. It's filled with chunky meat and vegetables in a thin and delecately folded wrapper. The extremely thin wrapper is achieved by kneading the dough over 3,000 times, resulting in an extra-crispy texture when pan-fried or silky texture when steamed. Perfect as a snack, appetizer or entrée!
- Extra large to pack in more beef, more vegetables, more flavor
- Made with Korean-style bulgogi for a deliciously juicy filling
- The Korean word, "bulgogi," translates to “fire meat” which refers to the technique of cooking the meat over an open fire
- Bulgogi is marinated before cooking to enhance its flavor and tenderness