Kerrygold BallyShannon Cheddar Cheese (Priced Per Pound)
by Kerrygold | Item #: 653922 |
10% non-member fee may apply.Join now!
- Free Pickup
Delivery estimates, taxes, and fees are based on ZIP Code. Club Pickup orders are based on your club’s current price and item availability on the day of payment.
About this item
- This item is Priced Per Pound. Final price will vary in club.
- Carefully aged and hand-selected, Ballyshannon is a flavorful Irish cheddar made with pure, creamy fresh milk
Irish farmers follow the traditional farming practices of their ancestors, allowing their herds to graze freely outdoors on green pastures for most of the year.
- Shred and use to top a baked potato
- Serve with a slice of apple pie
- Beverage Pairing: Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon or Sauvignon Blanc
- Produced in Ireland, the world’s greenest dairyland
- Cows graze on highly sustainable green pastureland giving the cheese its distinctive taste and texture
- All natural and made with rBGH-free milk