Baby Einstein Discovering Music Activity Table
Why we love this
This colorful music activity table is a terrific educational toy that teaches colors, numbers, counting and shapes in three languages. Ideal for 6-36 months.
About this item
- Baby learns colors, numbers, counting and shapes in three languages
- Removable legs for floor play
- Ages 6 months to 36 months
The world of music opens up before your baby's eyes, ears and fingers with this endlessly entertaining wonder of a table. It starts with a real, working piano-style keyboard for baby's musical experimentation. Flip the book's page and voila—the piano now plays classical melodies. There's a multi-sound drum pad that can also count from one to five in English, French or Spanish.
The guitar plays different melodies and activates lights when your baby "strums". The shape buttons feature images of animals and musical instruments. There's a cute french horn rattle—plus the table legs are removable for floor play with younger babies. As your child grows, the table grows with you!
- Discover melodies, learning and a world of fun in this engaging activity table
- Flip book station features real-life imagery
- Acts as mode selector for table: Music & Discovery mode
- Piano station introduces colors and numbers in English, Spanish and French
- Drum station lights up
- Multiple drum sounds and counts in English, Spanish and French
- Guitar station plays short melodies
- French horn rattle ball spinner plays short melodies
- Encourages gross motor skills
- Requires 3 AA batteries included
- Ages 6-36 months
16.5 x 4.5 x 15
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Value - 5 to 8 business days
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Kids II is committed to making innovative, high-quality products for babies and children. We warrant this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship existing at the time of manufacture for a period of one year from the date of initial purchase (sales receipt is required for proof of purchase). If any defect is discovered during the limited warranty period, we will, at our sole option, repair or replace your product at no cost to you. This limited warranty does not cover claims resulting from misuse, failure to follow the instructions on installation, maintenance and use, abuse, alteration, involvement in an accident, and normal wear and tear. Your statutory rights are unaffected.