Bedding Sets - offline
Clear all selections to show more results.
Choosing the Best Baby Bed
When you’re looking for a baby bed and baby bedding, it is important to choose the right baby bedding and bed that allows your little one to sleep safely and comfortably at night. Some of the factors that you should keep in mind while choosing the bed includes:
The size of the baby bedding should match the size of the bed regardless of the type of bed style you’re planning to buy. Big blankets or a sheet which have been folded to meet the required size increases the risk of overheating or your child getting entangled in them.
- Ensure the bed that you’re planning to buy meets all the safety requirements
- Check the distance between the bars of the bed; ensure the bars are between one to two inches wide so your baby can’t get stuck between the bars
- Ensure there are no protrusions from the bed where the baby can get his or her clothing caught or get hurt
- Get the right size baby bedding for the bed
- Use the correct size baby mattress for the bed, so that there are no gaps between the mattress and the bed
- There should be no cutouts or footholds in bed
Choose a bed based on the feature you prefer. Some of the useful features include:
- Fixed rail bed
- Drop side bed
- Teething rails
Find the perfect baby bedding and baby mattress for your family with Sam’s Club.