Baby Alive Real Surprises Baby African American
About this item
Your little one can feel like a real mommy when she takes care of this adorable Real Surprises Baby doll! This interactive little doll needs lots of loving care, and she helps your little one by shaking her head to show what she wants and what she doesn't
Now that she has a full tummy, Real Surprises Baby doll really wets and messes her diaper. She'll say, "Pee-U! Did I make a stinky?" That is your little one's cue, Mom. Time to change her diaper (3 Baby Alive diapers included). If Real Surprises Baby gets fussy during changing time, your little girl can give her the pacifier to soothe her or tickle her tummy to make her giggle. Afterward, when she is dry and cozy, she may say, "Thanks, Mommy."
When your daughter presses baby's tummy repeatedly, she giggles! When she tickles her, baby will react to her touch with even more laughter. After tickle time and lunchtime, baby may be sleepy and say, "I'm sleepy!" Your little girl will have fun giving her the pacifier and listening as she makes sucking sounds and lets out a big yawn. When she cradles baby in her arms or lays her down, baby's eyes will close. Real Surprises Baby doll keeps the fun going.
Doll speaks English and Spanish
- Real surprises baby doll shakes her head to show what she wants and what she doesn't
- Prepare her "food" and feed her
- Her eyes really close
- Change her diaper when she "pees" and "poops"
- Doll comes with dress, bib, bottle bowl, spoon, pacifier, 3 diapers, 3 doll food packets and instructions
- Ages 3 and up
- Requires 3 "AA" batteries (demo batteries included)
- Baby Alive doll food mix is nontoxic and not intended for human consumption. Use only Baby Alive doll food mixes with your Baby Alive doll
- Spoon, bottle and pacifier each contain one magnet
- Note: soiled diapers do not have strong odor
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.255.5516