Succulent Care and Conditioning:
Unpack your plants immediately upon arrival. If the soil is dry follow these simple steps:
- If any of the dirt got jostled around during shipping, simply place it back into pots and rinse any dirt from the plants.
- When watering, fully soak the soil, but be sure to let the soil completely dry out between watering. Do not water again until the soil is completely dry. Succulents are drought-tolerant plants and do not like to be overwatered.
- When repotting, use soil that is made for succulents and cactus
- Use a pot with a good drainage hole
- Finish off your arrangement with a pebble top dressing to give it a professional look
Important Delivery Information:
- Sam's Club uses FedEx or UPS for priority delivery service.
- One day before your requested delivery date, you will receive an email letting you know your order has shipped. You will receive a tracking number, which you can use to track your package online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You can also obtain your tracking number by signing into your SamsClub.com account.
- It is recommended to have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
- For metropolitan areas, deliveries arrive between 8am and 12pm. For suburban or rural areas, deliveries arrive between 8am to 4:30pm.
- Shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances which could result in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Please check your tracking number and contact FedEx or UPS for delivery holds or pick up options concerning weather delays.
- Please allow a minimum of 10 days for the handling and shipping process.
- No deliveries can be made on Monday, Saturday or Sunday. Holiday schedules may differ from regular shipping schedules i.e. Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, etc.
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
To assure optimum freshness, assortments are chosen based on availability. Exact varieties are not guaranteed. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the plant quality and performance.
Order Cancellation Information:
We understand things happen and you might need to change or cancel your order. If you need to cancel your order, call 1-888-746-7726, and ask for floral.
Cancellations must be received 7 business days before your scheduled delivery date.
Please verify the requested delivery date and shipping address before completing your order. Refunds will not be given if the incorrect information chosen.