ASL Solutions Insulated DP Hunter Dog House with Heating Pad and Bed (23"W x 29"L x 23.5"H)
- $ 169 84 169.84
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- 1.5"–3" of real foam insulation in every panel
- Pass-through, self-closing, insulated door
- Insulated raised floor for a dry and warm bedding area
- Sized for small dogs and cats as well as other pets
- Electric floor heater included (18" x 13" pad)
The DP Hunter house is a rotationally molded plastic house. It is made from material that can be commonly found in outdoor play ground products. All panels of these products are filled with recycled ESP foam. ESP foam (expanded polystyrene) can be commonly found in drinking cups. It is also used as an insulation material in construction.
The DP Hunter, consists of two pieces that connect together and are then held in place with four screws. It is very easy to assemble and takes almost no time. The door comes assembled to the front-end panel. Each panel is initially hollow and is then filled with insulation material.
The specially designed door is made in two pieces. The bottom half is removable for initial training if needed. The insulated floor is raised 3" to provide a dry and warm bedding area. The floor is sloped and has a drain hole to make cleaning a breeze—just hose down and water runs out.
This item makes a beautiful addition to your backyard while keeping your pet clean, warm and comfortable. This floor heater has a built-in thermostat and electrical fuse providing a safe, low temperature and UL/ROHS electrical components are used. This product can provide comfortable warmth for your pet outdoors, but it also works great for other pet areas like garages, kennels, etc.
- 1.5"–3" of real foam (Styro/EPS) insulation in each and every panel
- Sized for small dogs (beagles, basset hounds, dachshunds, etc.) and cats
- Self-storing window panes easily reposition from winter's closed position to summer's open cross-ventilation position without tools
- Floor is sloped and has a drain hole to make cleaning a breeze—just hose down and water runs out
- Dog can see out while he rests in comfort
- Removable bottom half door for initial training (if desired)—just - just remove 2 screws
- Heater portal provides for cord to directly exit rear panel and keeps dog/owner from tripping over electrical cord
- Includes a fleece bed
23.5"H x 23.0"W x 29.0"L
USA And Imported